Friday, March 2, 2012

{worry}

I'm worrying.  My doctor said that I need to worry less and eat more.  I have always been a worrier, but I've always had somethingto take my mind off of my troubles.  At this point in my life, I have little to take my mind off worrying.  I worry about David and I worry about our marriage.  I'm scared for when he comes home.  I have heard so many warnings about how different I will be and how different he will be when he gets back and how it will be to adjust back to one another.  I know that we will be a little different, I think it's a given.  We have gone through different circumstances and have led different lives for 6 months now.  I hope that he comes home and we adjust back to each other and move on with the beautiful lives that we had pre-Afghanistan.  I love David with all my heart and I want things to continue to be happy.  I want to share my everyday with him and I want him to share his with me.  We are in such different worlds that it's hard to right now, but I have faith that in the end, we will be happy and in love.


**David Update**

David is up bright and early already!  He is off to the gym and then off to work!!


David, I pray that we are more in love with each other than ever when you come home.  I can't wait to have you back in this house with me.  I miss you every moment. 

I'm here, in our lonely house, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

1 comment:

  1. Kristin~You will have had different experiences, but your love is strong and something that 6 months apart doesn't change. The anticipation is high before the return, but the reunion is better! Just take it one day at a time like you have for the last six months and it will be wonderful! ~Angela

    ReplyDelete