Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{cousin time}

Just got home from a little trip to Wilmington to pick up one of the cousins!  This is the kick-off to the crazy couple months I am about to have.  Let the good times begin!


You just never know where he might pop up... :)


**David Update**

I got to speak with David on the phone today!  He is good, but still working hard!  He had a meeting with a higher officer about his career and goals and that went well, he also was moved out of his barracks into the tent.  The tent is sleeping quarters for those who are on their way out of country!  Yay!  


David, I wish you could be here to hang out with the cousin and I, but we will have lots of fun in your honor!

I'm here, so tired, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment