Saturday, March 3, 2012

{kindness}

I truly try not to be mean to people behind their backs or to their faces, and believe it or not, I've gotten a lot better at judging people.  Yes, people are annoying, yes, they are overbearing, yes, I can't stand some people, but I have to remember in the back of my mind that I know nothing about their lives.  I don't know how they were raised, I don't know what their home life is like, I don't know what battles they are fighting.  I will continuously try not to be mean to and about people, no matter what.  I'm not perfect at it, but I will say, from experience, I'm better than others.  So if you meet me, don't be mean to be or annoying, it will help me not be mean to you behind your back! 


**David Update**

I haven't had the chance to speak to him yet today.  Today is his Sunday, so they get part of the morning off.  I hope that he is sleeping in a little bit and catching up on some rest. 

I'm here, with great reality TV, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment