Friday, March 16, 2012

{bomb}

I'm sure most of you have seen the recent box that was left at my doorstep....bomb?  I thought so.


This "indestructible" suitcase was left outside my house today.  I had a lovely morning of Raisin Bran and the Ellen Show, only to end it with this crazy box.  I knew that David was sending me a box, but I had no idea it would be so intense.  Slightly afraid of what was in, I unlocked it....and found nothing cool enough to take and claim as my own.  I still love getting goodies from The 'Stan in the mail!!


**David Update**

Nothing new, he is working his legs today at the gym.  (That's all I got.)  10 days till promotion!



David, I took a nap in the hammock today, and it was D. R. E. A. M. Y.!

I'm here, with cold feet, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment