Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{2 1/2 hours}

That is how far away the closest one of my husband's favorite restaurant is.  Raleigh, NC, 2 1/2 hours away, is the closet Chipotle.  I'm not going to lie, I have always liked Chipotle, but the fact that David is obsessed with it makes me kind of want to obsess over it too!  Right now, I would order a bowl, with rice, chicken, black beans, extra corn, extra tomatoes, tiny bit of hot sauce, cheese, a bag of chips, and a water.  My mouth is watering as I just think about it....so delicious...yummmmmm.

We are driving to Ohio in May, but wouldn't be surprised if we made a day trip to Raleigh for Chipotle.  I think I might make that happen, just because I love him that much.  Lesson of marriage: do something for him because he really likes it.  Give and take, but give more.  David, we're getting Chipotle...


**David Update**

I haven't heard from him today.  


David, I'm just saying that I like you and I have new life goals.  That is it. 

I'm here, full of biscuits, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment