Tuesday, March 27, 2012

{team tankk}

Team TANKK is the name that my neighbors and I have made for our little family!  Tonight was great!  I took the girl to gymnastics, then we had a nice spaghetti dinner, then this happened...


Yupp, that's me, then the 10 year old girl...the 12 year old boy...and riding high is the baby!  They have kept me afloat during the deployment and I owe much to their family.  I love them and am glad that they were placed in my life.  Such great times!

**David Update**

I have no update!  I haven't heard from him today!  I'm sure he is working out and doing paperwork per the usual!


David, you need to come home.  So many fun things happening without you!  Hurry!!

I'm here, sweaty from fun, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment