Saturday, March 10, 2012

{the stan}

Instead of sharing my feelings about my life or my views on life, I figured I share a few pictures that David sent me from Afghanistan.  It's great to see photos of where he is and sometimes what he's been doing.  So here they are!





**David Update**

David preformed a little below his standards on his PFT yesterday, but still did very well.  This morning was their late start day, so David and I chatted for a little bit and he is now off to breakfast!  He said that he has most of his gear packed and ready to come home!


David, you should definitely try to sneak out of there early, I would appreciate it!!  JK, I know that you can't and never would leave your Marines!  

I'm here, eating cashews at 11pm, waiting for you to come home!

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment