Sunday, March 4, 2012

{it's going to be amazing}

Worrying is getting me no where.  Listening to what others have to say is getting me no where.  My brain right now is getting me nowhere.  All any of this is doing is messing up my sleep and making me hungry at 10PM at night, neither of which, I appreciate.

I am married to the best man that I could be.  He knows me inside and out and loves every part of me.  We have both changed over the past 6 months, and will probably continue to change over the rest of our lives.  I just pray that those changes are for the better and we do them together.

Here in NC I have made a new life, full of new experiences, new places, new hobbies, and great new friends. All things considered (and minus the fact my husband is in the sandbox), my life is pretty good and I can't wait to share it with my better half again!


**David Update**

David is up and at it already for the day!  He pulled a muscle in his leg, so he is taking it a bit easier at the gym and nursing it back to it's full potential.  He has been working on reports for his Marines and doing more paperwork.  All is well in his world!  AND his promotion to 1st Lt. is coming up this month!!


David, I'm done worrying.  I want you back.  I'll pick you up in sweats at 3 AM if that's what it takes.  Just come back soon!  

I'm here, stuffing my face at 10PM, waiting for you to come home.  

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment