Monday, March 26, 2012

{relief}

Well folks, David will be home within the next few weeks.  Our 7 month deployment is coming to an end and I can say I'm not sad to see it go.  I have made some amazing friends, had some great times and found my place here in NC.  With all that said, I miss my husband.  I, as well as everyone else, missed their loved one.  I miss him everyday and every night.  I'm still not to the excited point yet.  I don't think that will come for me until I'm standing on that lawn and the buses roll around the corner and I can see his face.  Right now, I'm anticipating relief.  Relief of just being together again, to not be on my own, to not sleep alone.  Relief that I don't have to sit in my car because I don't want to go be in this house by myself.  I'm relieved to have my life back.



**David Update**

Congratulations to my newly promoted husband, 1st Lieutenant Cook!  


David, it will be so nice to have you back home. 

I'm here, tired of being alone, waiting for you to come back home.  

I love you David   

No comments:

Post a Comment