Thursday, March 29, 2012

{want}

I'm sure that all of you wives know what I'm talking about when I say that I just want my husband back.  I just want him around.  I want him to be here for everything that happens, I want him to be here so that I can tell all my stupid stories to him, I want him here to protect me while I sleep.  It's crazy how we can get used to life without them and function normally on our own, but in a split second, we want them back.  We need them here. They are our lives, they are part of our souls.  We miss them like we would miss a limb, that are innately a part of us. 


**David Update**

Still no word!  I hope that all is well in the Stan!


David, I'm so ready to have you home.  I miss everything about you.  

I'm here, on the hammock, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment