Wednesday, March 28, 2012

{perpetual happiness}

I'm back on my kick (that actually never went away) of always being happy and finding ways to be happy.  When I'm in a funk for a day or two, I hate it!  I love being happy and surrounding myself with happy and fun people.  I will be trying to find a way to always be in a good mood, and when I find the answer, I will share it with you! 

Love this shot of pure happiness!!


I found this list and think that a lot of them do apply to being happy!


Let's talk about these:

1.  Accept it!  When things don't go your way or you don't like the way life is happening, shrug your shoulders and say "well, it happened" and move on!  Deal with the problem.  It's not always about fixing life, it's about living the life that you are handed.

2. Ugh, get rid of those people!  Don't let them drag you down!  Don't let them suck you into their drama and negativity!  Free yourself!

3. DUH!  We just talked about this.....DANCE!

4. Oh man.  Running.  I will say that it's not my favorite thing in the world, but it does give you a sense of accomplishment.  BUT, a nice relaxing walk will do the same thing!  Get outside and enjoy the environment!

5.  I love phone calls.  I love talking to the very best of my friends.  If you haven't had a phone conversation for 30 minutes or longer recently, get to it!  Laugh, tell unimportant stories, get advice, give advice, reconnect.  

6.  I have said it before and will say it again, you never know whose day you might make a little brighter, whose life you might change.

7.  Send a note, a text, a FB message to someone today.  Brighten their day and you will feel better too!  

8.  We all have faults, we all have parts of our bodies we hate, parts of our mind we hate, things that we would change.  Get those out of your head!  Focus on the good things and perfect them, eventually the bad things will phase themselves out!

9.  Take some time for yourself!  I just did that and cried my eyes out for 2 solid hours while watching "P.S., I love you".  What's your favorite movie?  Dig it out and snuggle up on your couch!

10.  You.  Are.  A.  Maz.  Ing.  Remember that.  I hope and pray that you have someone in your life to tell you that.  If you don't, you let me know.  I know that each and every one of you is beautiful.  I love you.


*David Update**

I have no idea!  I haven't heard from David today.  As you are aware, that could mean a multitude of various things.  We'll see!  He is coming home SO SOON!


David, you make my life happier and constantly remind me that I am beautiful inside and out.  

I'm here, impatiently waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment