Monday, March 12, 2012

{stress}

Oh man.  I think (well, know) my life is about to get crazy.  The deployment to-do list has grown exponentially overnight and we will have people at our house or will be traveling until the end of May!  Gah!


Here's what they (whoever "they" are) say about stress....


And this is out out-of-control I feel....


As a side note, the "stress-relieving" mask kind of made my face burn....so not stress free.  Well, I'm always trying to figure out how to calm my life (really, my brain) down and how to be happier in life.  I'm pretty happy with my life right now, but I'm the opposite of calm!  I will try to take some of my own advice and see where it leads me.  Otherwise, let freak-out mode commence.  


**David Update**

I didn't get a chance to have a good chat with David today.  He did e-mail me and say that he was up and on his way to the gym and then back to work.  All must be well.

David, I've been going since 8:30 this morning: cleaning the glass, mopping, sweeping, 5 loads of laundry, put up a hammock, thoroughly cleaned the kitchen, cleaned out the fridge, clean all dishes, put away clutter, etc.  The list goes on, but I feel good about everything that happened, there's just a lot more to go!

I'm here, with a delicious smelling house, waiting for you to come home.  

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment