Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{proud}

Today I got an AMAZING grade on my third test of my EMT class!  To reward myself for a job well done (and because I'm a fat kid at heart) I decided to eat a whole bag of goldfish!  (The crackers...)  Moments like this are moments that I feel that I make David the most proud; well, it's either that or these are the moments that I'm glad David's not here, he might not be too happy with my ridiculous eating habits!  But, in all seriousness, I wish he was hear to share my proud moments with me.  I get to come home all excited only to be by myself.  This deployment is getting old!  One month left!!

**David Update**



As you can tell, David is in good spirits.  We didn't talk about much work/Marine stuff, but he was happy and on his way out and about.  All seems to be well and his is 12 days away from being a 1st Lt.!


David, if it's alright, I'll have you come home now.

I'm here, full of fish shaped crackers, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment