Wednesday, March 21, 2012

{thinking}

So, as you all know I have made my deployment to-do list several times, well it has been made again.  But here's my problem.  I think too much!!


Most of you were probably raised, as I was, to know that thinking is critical in life.  Well, in my life, thinking can sometimes be dangerous.  It leads me to problems I didn't even think I had!  Once I have created more problems and more to-dos for myself, I totally begin to stress more than I was in the first place!  My mind creates this vicious cycle for myself all the time.  My brain is nuts and I'm not sure that it will ever change!  I wish I could think less and just do more sometimes.  Everything that I finish, I have come up with 7 more projects that need to be accomplished.  This is just crazy, but thank goodness that my mother (who is definitely as crazy, if not crazier than myself) will be here tomorrow to help with my life!  Love her!


**David Update**

None!  I haven't heard from him.  Please keep David and all Marines of GSMT in your thoughts and prayers!


David, I can't believe that you can even put up with my crazy head!  I can't barely keep up!

I'm here, with a LONG list, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment