Thursday, March 8, 2012

{unhappiness}

Oh crap.  This might be why my life isn't completely and utterly happy.


Some (most) of these things I do!  I wish that I could not do them.  I wish that I didn't care about all these crazy things I do, like pleasing people, being who they want me to be, worrying, being overwhelmed, eating my problems away.  We all have our faults and our failures.  It's hard not to do these things.  We live in a world, not meant to bring us down, but we do.  A world full of ugliness and hatred.  Full of beautiful people with gorgeous bodies.  Full of false reality and twisted truths.  It is a crazy world that we are set out to combat everyday.  I will live my life to be happy, I hope that you do too.  


**David Update**

I did not get a chance to talk to David today.  He is still aboard Camp LNK, probably working out and doing paperwork.  


David, I wish we could have watched a movie together after class today.  That would have been just lovely!!

I'm here, so sleepy, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment