Tuesday, March 6, 2012

{charity}

This is the kind of person I strive to be.  This is the kind of person that I encourage my friends to be.  These are the kind of people I hope are in my life.  This is what it's about people.  Doing good and being good for the common good of all mankind.  (That's a lot of "good"s, but you get the point.)  To be loved and to give love.  To be accepted and to give acceptance.  To be forgiven and to give forgiveness.  This brings the Christmas message of the "whole world being at peace" to mind.  THIS is what we have been taught and THIS is how we much live.  This can be another step in bringing happiness to your life and the lives of everyone around you; I know it will make my life happier.  



**David Update**

He was up and at 'em this morning!  It is still chilly in Afghanistan because David wore a sweatshirt underneath his blouse.  He says that life there is still going well and that he is still working on paperwork as always.  He is excited to be promoted and to come home!


David, seriously, I can't stop eating.  This is insane.  Also, I want you to know that I appreciate the love that you give me and the relationship that we have.  

I'm here, with my food, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment