Thursday, March 22, 2012

{my friends}

I have made some great friends here in NC.  I can't wait for my worlds to collide!  David will get to meet all my friends very shortly!  I'm excited that he will get to know what my life has been like and who has been filling it for months now.


My heart is big and I have filled it with friends.  Friends who need me and friends who I need.  Life is filled with two-way streets and these streets have treated me well.  I fit with all my friends in all difference capacities.  Some friends fill everything and some fill just a part, but even the smallest part is so important.  


**David Update**

Now that he is in the tent instead of his old barracks, I will hear less from his.  He sent me a quick e-mail from his office today saying that he was catching up on work and has gotten a lot accomplished.  


David, come home.  I love my friends and can't wait for you to meet them.  They have no idea how wonderful of a person you are!  I hope that they still want to be my friend after they meet you!!

I'm here, with wine, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment