Monday, March 5, 2012

{breakfast}

Breakfast.  I'm not really a breakfast kind of person.  My breakfast consists of coffee.  Sometimes a bowl of raisin bran or some toast, but that's about it.  Now, my husband on the other hand, he is a breakfast freak!!  He loves it.  Eats oatmeal, eggs, toast, and more for breakfast...everyday!  I wish I could sit down and enjoy a breakfast.  But, do I really want to make eggs and pancakes for myself?  No.  I want to guzzle down my coffee in my morning whirlwind getting to the gym.


2 things.  I wonder if I would have "better" (in quotations because 'better' is subjective) day.  What if I wake up early enough to sit down, watch the news and eat?   Would loosing sleep and eating breakfast or gaining sleep and guzzling coffee be better?  What a tough question.  I might have to experience.  Second thing, would I be more willing and receptive to loosing sleep for breakfast if I had David or my breakfast club from OH here?  ABSOLUTELY!  Well, maybe I'll work on this breakfast thing, test out the theories.  


**David Update**

David is up and at 'em already!  He is still working in his office and filling out reports.  He did mention that he went on a run and had no pain in this leg!  Yay!  


David, I've got to work on my late night eating too!  But, breakfast when you come home.  We will make it and sit on the back porch and enjoy!  I'm SO excited!

I'm here, sleepy, waiting for you to come home.  

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment