Friday, March 2, 2012

{smile}

Some days I'm not sure that I have smiled enough, enough for myself and enough at others.  We never know whose lives we are touching at any given moment.  At the same time, it feels good to smile, it puts us in a better mood.  We need to smile to be happy.  Think about it, the happiest people you know, are they always frowning or smiling?  I'm assuming your answer is the same as mine, they don a big, bright smile.  I'm going to try to smile more often.  I need the happiness in my life, and others might need it too!  Join me in smiling today, tomorrow and everyday after that!  Let's just be ridiculously happy!!
**David Update**

He was in a good mood today!  I spoke to him briefly on his way to start his day!  His spirits were high as he will be home next month!


David, it would be a good night to walk down to the beach.  Just sayin'.  

I'm here, bored, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment