Sunday, March 11, 2012

{laughing}

Oh my.  I got the chance to Skype with David tonight.  Can I just share with you that I haven't laughed that hard in so long!  I was bent over, gasping to breathe and crying.  What kind of laugh is better?  My cheeks were hurting and so were my abs.  I LOVE when this happens to me.  Only David is the person who can bring this out in me, we are completely uninhibited with each other.  I have, yet again, re-made my to-do list, but this time I am in high stress mode.  I can prevent my stress, but I don't.  Repeatedly in my life, I procrastinate.  It's kind of ridiculous if you ask me.  My to-do list of 2 pages at the beginning of the deployment is still 2 pages, and growing!

I.  must. get.  it.  into.  gear.





These are some of the funny photos of David that I have.  Just thought that all of you would like a little giggle too!

**David Update**

David is good.  Packed and ready to come home!  He was on his way to the gym this morning as we were chatting and making plans for when he comes home!!


David, hilarious talk tonight.  It did my soul well.

I'm here, with achy cheeks, waiting for you to come home.  

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment