Sunday, March 18, 2012

{margaritas}

David, thank you for the margarita maker, almost the best gift ever.  Tonight was the first night that I busted it out, and it was amazing!  You put the ice in, the liquid in and hit a button...magic.  It was so dreamy!  My neighbor, the kids and I sat on the porch, drank margs and had dinner from the local Mexican joint!  What a great end to a beautiful Sunday.


I think it's about time to get creative about my life.  My life is about to be non-stop busy until the end of May. I need to decide what's important in my life and what my goals for our life when David gets back.  I need to keep the good friends close and try to keep my head above water.  I know myself and I tend to get overwhelmed and anxious easily.  The me that I will try to be creating over the next few months is the Kristin who handles her stress while the rest of the world doesn't even know she's stressed!  Please wish me luck!


**David Update**

I haven't heard from him yet today, but here is another photo from Afghanistan. 


David, can't wait to have you back!!

I'm here, full of margaritas, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment