Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{weirdness}

Needless to say, I'm a little particular about things in my life and my life in general.  I like things to happen a certain way, I like things to be set a certain way and I like things to go in my order.  Whether you can see it about me or not, deep inside I'm a little OCD (self-prescribed).  Not many people in my life completely get me and put up with my craziness.



These people in my life who totally get me, I will say that it's true love.  I love these relationships.  People who know everything little thing that makes me cringe and prevent it, they are my true lovers!

One of these people is my husband!

(giraffe neck)


**David Update**

I haven't heard from him today.  I hope all is well in the Stan!


David, come home.  You know me so well and put up with all my craziness!  I need that back!

I'm here, with dry hands, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment