Friday, March 9, 2012

{public}

Ugh, today is a day where I miss David.  We had the opportunity to Skype today.  We have some of the most ridiculous conversations and today was no exception.  David, at the end of the conversation, said "I love you and  your complete craziness".  :)  These are the days I miss him the most.  When I can be completely silly and uninhibited.  That's the best feeling, that I can be completely me with some who understands and accepts all of me.


This completely describes David and I.  We are willing to do most anything, in public or not, to make the other one smile and laugh.  Right now the deployment is easy, I've built a life without David and am used to it. I'm almost in the excitement phase, but not yet.  I just miss everything we have.  


**David Update**

David is good today.  He skipped the gym to eat a good breakfast,  He has to run a PFT (physical fitness test) this morning.  He is ready, in shape and should score high.  He said that some of their replacements have started rolling in in Afghanistan.  David says that it's crazy that that used to be him, entering into a situation where he felt clueless, but now he feels like a pro.  He is excited to come home, but saddened to leave.  At least he will leave as a 1st Lt.  


David, I can't wait to have you back.  You make me feel 100% better about life.  

I'm here, with sore cheeks from laughing with you, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment