Friday, March 23, 2012

{dancing}

Do you love to dance like I do?  I mean, really love it?  Gotta do it all the time?  Busting moves in your car...while sitting....and you still look good?  I can totally relate!  As I was blaring Lupe Fiasco in my bedroom tonight dancing around like a fool, it hit me; am I ever going to get too old or tired of dancing around like a freak?  I mean, I get it, to the point I could pop a joint with any given move.  I'm not going to say I'm a bad dancer, I'm going to say I'm a phenomenal dancer.


I think that tomorrow you should just break into dance.  Randomly.  When you need it the most.  Maybe you need a pick me up or maybe you're in a great mood and just need to interpret your mood to everyone else (through dance, duh).  I promise you that when you do bust it out (or even think about it, because you're too chicken to actually do it) you will be in a better mood instantaneously!  Put your favorite song in your headphones, on your house stereo, in your car, and dance.  Make yourself sweat!  This is a key to a happy life.  If you need a great song, use this one, it's been my obsession for days now...

 


I'm just saying, you will be dancing... Have fun!!

**David Update**

Since David does not have internet in his barracks, we communicate much less than we did prior to the move to the tent.  We haven't talked today, I hope and pray that all is well in Afghanistan!


David....I know you will be dancing, I don't even doubt your abilities...best dancer (next to me, of course)!

I'm here, with a little Lupe Fiasco, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment