Sunday, March 25, 2012

{family time}

My mom and brother left this morning on their way back to Ohio.  As crazy as my mother (and brother) can drive me sometimes it was good to have them in town.  I am glad that my old family got to meet my new family here in NC.  I love when my worlds get to collide, I wish I could have my old life and my new life together!  I want to have my life and eat it too!  I have a wonderful life.


I love my life.  Sometimes I complain about it and think it can't get worse, but in the end, I still love it.  I am surrounded by wonderful people and am constantly on a mission to be happy.  I want you to love your life too.  I want you to constantly be on a mission to be happy.  I love you and wish you a lifetime worth of happiness. 


**David Update**

I got a phone call from David today!  It was great to hear his voice.  He said that all is well in Afghanistan.  DAVID GETS PROMOTED TOMORROW!  He will be 1st Lt. Cook!  So proud!


David, I'm proud of you.

I'm here, so exhausted, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment