Saturday, March 24, 2012

{more happiness}

I like being positive.  I like smiling.  I like dancing.  I like improving.  I like my religion.  I like being me.  I like feeling comfortable in my skin.  I like being happy.


I think I need this on a t-shirt, on a print in my house, or even written across my forehead.  These are some great principles to live our lives by.  All of them good in nature and will make you pure of heart.  Live by these rules and assuredly you will be happier!  People will me more attracted to you and you will love you more!  Isn't it amazing that such simplistic ideals can change our lives?  How one smile, one thank you, one giggle, one act of love can change someone's day, or even life?  You are touching people's lives everyday and you might not even know it!  Be the best that you can be, and I will be too.  


**David Update**

Our communication has been short since his availability to the internet is less frequent than it has been.  David did say that all is well with him and that he advanced to the next level of MCMAP (Marine Corps Martial Arts).  Congratulations!  2 days till promotion!


David, I'm so proud of you and everything that you have done and are doing.  I can't wait to have you back as a part of my life.  

I'm here, hanging out with my mama, waiting for you to come back home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment