Tuesday, January 31, 2012

{it's done!}

WHOO HOO!  I would say that I am mildly proud of myself for finishing this first project!  For 6 1/2 months now our wine bottles have been sitting in a cardboard box (super classy) and for a month my brand spanking new margarita maker has been in it's box, never even used!  Well folks, today was the day!  I brought the new stand inside and loaded it up!

Here's how it looks!


What a nice looking drink stand!

I feel like the light at the end of the tunnel is becoming more and more real lately.  My mind has shifted from sadness and slight depression to mild excitement as I prepare myself and the house.  I always have the urge to clean and make sure all it well with the furniture, the urge to figure out what other kind of furnishings and accessories we need to complete our space.  It's a great switch in mentality.  I'm just excited to have him back.  


**David Update**

I don't have an update yet, David is still asleep for the night.  


Look how handsome he is!!


David, there were 2 dead roaches under your nightstand, all I have to say is that I'm glad it's not my side...oh man, I would FREAK out!!

I'm here, with freshly baked cookies, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment