Sunday, January 15, 2012

{loosing my mind}

Something in my brain is whacked out.  I forgot that yesterday was our 4 months down in the deployment, this morning I was an entire hour early for church, while all morning thinking I was running late, then this evening had a mini break-down.  Why is life being so weird to me the past 2 days?  Nothing is different than it has been for months.  Nothing will be different for a while.


I definitely don't think this is the worst that life could give me or has given me, but it's really screwing my mood up.  I would appreciate it if my mind could go back to normal, I want to function as a productive (and not batty) human being!  Is that too much to ask?

**David Update**

David called me last night!  YAY!  It was 0130 and he said that the first phone call I hung up on him.  Whoops.  I don't remember much of the conversation, but it was great to hear his voice.  He sounded well.  He was out of calling card money, so he was back at the USO making phone calls.  He e-mailed me this morning his time at 0330, he said that he was up and ready to go to work.  


David, what is going on in my head!?  It's like my brain is out of control!  Not fair to the rest of my life!  I can't wait to have you back.

I'm here, with hot chocolate and the Kardashians, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David,  

No comments:

Post a Comment