Monday, January 30, 2012

{jobs}

Can I just say that I'm being to get a little depressed about job hunting?  I've been applying since September, that's 5 months and no luck thus far.  I can't even get hired as a PT, seasonal employee at Lowe's!  This is just crazy!  I don't know anyone here to even try and help me out!  Jeez.  I just want to help people and make a little bit of money in a job where I'm not completely unhappy, I guess that's a lot to ask.  Oh well!  I'll keep it up!

I've started taking a class two nights a week now and it's really going to hinder my time talking to David.  I'm not necessarily okay with that.  I LOVE being able to chat with David as often as I do, I'm gong to miss not being able to e-mail him at any given moment!  I understand the lack of communication while he is off the wire, but I don't like the lack when he is available and I'm not!  I know that I don't have to be available for him at any moment, but I like to be.  I was asked what my current job/profession was today, my answer, "married".  Ha.  Welcome to my life!  Married with no husband at home!


Oh man, someone thinks that they are pretty BA!  

**David Update**

I don't have one today.  He sent me a short e-mail but nothing too crazy in it.  He says that he likes working out and that he will be on base for a little while.  (However long that is!)  


David, I wish we could text!  That would be SO dreamy, but alas we cannot.  I'm okay with that, but not super pleased.  You know, that because I'm needy, I like to have constant communication with you.  I love you anyway.

I'm here, with a freshly cleaned room, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment