Wednesday, January 18, 2012

{trust}

First and foremost, I need to tell you all that I am on hour 3 of watching Dog the Bounty Hunter, I can't help myself.  David would not be happy that I am a) sitting in front of the TV that long and b) that I'm OBSESSED with reality TV!  I just love it, it's so addicting (and awesome)!

Well, it's been a few more days since I have heard from David.  Missing him never gets old, and I hope that it never does.  I always want him to want him to be around.


I love this for many, many reasons.  We, David and I, aren't perfect, no one is, but we seem to be a perfect fit for each other.  There is one part that speaks so loudly to the Marine spouse part of me, "he's not thinking thinking about you every moment...don't hurt him...".  I know that David isn't thinking if me at every moment, sometimes I think that he should be, but he needs to focus on his job and his missions so that he will be able to come home safely to me.  I think that in any marriage trust is a necessity, but even more so in a marriage where one part deploys.  That person must leave the country for months at a time and completely trust that their spouse back here is 100% faithful to him and that they aren't doing anything to hurt them.  I'm glad that David and I have that trust.  I'm so happy that he can trust me by myself in a new state with LOTS of other men running around everywhere, all the time.  I would never do anything to jeopardize that trust.  I admire all the men and women who can stay faithful, loving, committed, and caring for so long without their spouse.  I have met a great handful of women who are perfect examples of this.  Thank you for showing me that lasting, loving marriages can last in The Corps.  


**David Update**

No update today.


David, hurry home, I think that my retinas are burning from the too large of a TV.  

I'm here, so tired, waiting for you to come home to me. 

I love you David.   

No comments:

Post a Comment