Sunday, January 8, 2012

{fitness}

Fitness is the topic of the day.  My neighbor and I are back at running in the afternoons and we have laid out all of our potential races for the year.  This includes a couple family fun runs, a mud run, an all terrain run, and a potential half marathon.  Wish us luck!


I know that I tell you that David works out every morning and maybe more than once a day.  Below is a picture of the gym at the Motor Pool (where David works).  It's nice to know what his surroundings look like.


**David Update**

After not talking to him for 2 days, David finally has means of communication again.  He seemed well and was off to the gym (again) when I got to briefly chat with him.  


David, I made a de-clutter calender all the way through April.  So the house should be good to go by the time you eventually get back.

I'm here, in our freshly changed sheets, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment