Saturday, January 14, 2012

{another one}

Well, let another lonely night begin. Today started and is ending with a headache, which I completely hate, and David might hate it more.  I think about all the things that can keep me busy tomorrow, but still my mind wanders to the lack of my husband.  I can do laundry, I should grocery shop a little bit, I can organize the basement (and the garage), I can clean, I need to find my air vents, so many things to do!  Yet, I think about David.

I guess it's alright in the end, he will be home in 3 months.  And, what the heck!?  Just this very moment it hit me, today is 4 months down!  That is just insane.  I can't believe that I just remembered that!  Every 14th of the month has been such a big day and I normally go out and get something for myself or do something awesome.  Not today, today it has slipped my mind, I feel like I'm loosing my mind.

Well, Happy 4 Months Down honey.  I am so excited that it is only 3 more months.  It brings a sense of relief as well as joy.  I can't wait for life to be completely awesome again.  I miss it.


David looking so cute in his "Chucks".

**David Update**

Yet another day that I did not get to chat with David.  We shot a few e-mails back and forth, but nothing with a substantial update.  


David, hurry home.

I'm here, with another headache, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment