Saturday, January 28, 2012

{oh yea}

Another productive day!  I woke up and went to my favorite coffee joint, Dunkin Donuts, came home and watched an episode of Alaskan State Troopers (to further fuel my mini love obsession with Alaska).  Then, I continued work on my margarita stand.  I finished the second coat of paint and stained the top!  Next step, polyurethane!



It's going to be AWESOME! (not unlike myself!)

In between painting and staining my beautiful new piece of furniture, I made dinner for myself!  I made baked sweet potato fries with homemade chipotle mayo, corn and grilled lime mesquite chicken!  It was pretty yummy if I do say so myself.  


I feel pretty good about this being handy stuff, I feel like I'm really going to pull the house together by the time that David gets home.  My next Handy Andy adventure I will pick up tomorrow!  It's a surprise!  I love that my deployment to-do list is actually getting things crossed off, it's such a great feeling of accomplishment.  I know that David will appreciate everything I do, so that helps keep me going when I'm feeling lazy about life.  


**David Update**

He is doing well.  He is busy with more paperwork (as always) and is going to start a new schedule for working out and working while on Camp LNK.  


David, I just want you to know that I think that you have an AWESOME wife.  She is always sending your the best cards, thoughtful boxes and thinks of you in everything that she does!  You are one lucky man.  ;)

I'm here, with my deployment to-do list, waiting for you to come home to me.  

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment