Friday, January 13, 2012

{another lonely night}

Ugh, why do my days come to this?  Good days followed by lonely nights.  Why can't I just go to bed feeling good?  Not remembering that half my bed is cold, not remembering that no one is here, not remembering what I'm missing?  I mean I had a good day, the gym, driving around aimlessly, organizing, freshly baked bread, Papa John's, Dunkin Donuts, and Bananagrams on sale!  Now, I'm home, missing David more than I did the night before.  Dreaming of the homecoming, a hug, a kiss, a touch, just his presence.

Well, another feel good song:


**David Update**

I did not get a chance to chat with David today.  I hope and assume all is well in the sandbox.


David, hurry home, I hate these nights.  I hate every night knowing that I'm going to bed alone, doing everyday without you.

I'm here, with my music, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment