Thursday, January 19, 2012

{valentine's day}

Oh my gosh, how excited are you about Valentine's Day?  It's less than a month away and it's totally a secular holiday.  I am all about holidays, whether they be religious, secular or a Hallmark holiday, I tend to enjoy celebrating them.  Valentine's Day is about my man making me feel girly.  He is pretty good about it on a daily basis, but it's just another reason to expect tons from him.  David has done a good job in the past few Valentine's day, last year he even sent me on a mini scavenger hunt (he in VA, I in OH), what a sneaky man.  I haven't figured out what I'm going to do for him, but, if I say so myself, it's going to be great!


Love this man.

I'm so grateful that I have found the love that I have found within David.  It's pure and raw.  It's the best feeling in the world, something that you can't explain.  You have to feel it, emotionally, intellectually, physically, and with every part of your being.  It's a wonderful and beautiful thing.  I love my husband.


**David Update**

No word from David yet.  Think smart and stay safe.


David, Valentine's Day is coming up!  YAY!  It's almost better than my birthday!  

I'm here, with some new online shopping items, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment