Monday, January 16, 2012

{working on it}

One of my new goals is to build my friendships with those who I  most care about.  Tonight, I helped my goal by having dinner with a dear friend.  By the way, I totally love this friend.  He always has my best interest in mind and knows when to play the devil's advocate.  He cares for me as a person and as much for my husband.  People like this are who I need in my life.  I'm going to bed tonight on a friend high, I love the friends that I have, here and at home.  I have blessed.

Friends are the foundation of life.  You can have a lover and family, but nothing compares to the value of friends and the relationships that they offer you.  There is nothing comparable to having a friend.  Someone who cares for you as much as you care for them, a person who is always there, even when you don't think you need them, someone to love you unconditionally, friends.  I love mine.


Cute as newbies to the Corps.  :)


**David Update**

I haven't heard from David today.  Work is busy or he is out and about.  Keep him in your prayers.


David, I can't wait to have you back in my life.  You are the number one friend that I want to build my relationship with.  I can't wait to have you back as my husband and my friend. 

I'm here, with paint samples, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment