Wednesday, January 11, 2012

{flowers}

Remember when I said that I was grumpy and needed to work my way out of a funk?  Well, David did that for me.  Today in the mail I received a dozen roses with a note saying "just cause".  I love that man, from all the way on the other side of the world, he can make me feel girly and put me in a better mood.  

I hope this phase is not just the honeymoon phase, I hope that it says here forever.  I read another wife's FB status today and she said that she had Skyped with her Marine and he made her laugh so hard that tears were running down her face, so happy that he still makes her laugh like he did way back in high school.  I LOVE that! That's what I want with my husband!  That after a few years of marriage and a few kids later, he still makes me feel the way that he does now.  


I want this pure joy.

**David Update**

I chatted with David a little as he was waking up.  He said that is is getting a little warmer now and that his workload will increase shortly.  


David, thank you for the flowers today, it made my day and the past couple days much better.  

I'm here, with my beautiful flowers, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment