Friday, January 27, 2012

{getting there}

Well, day 2 of the project!  I had to put it off this morning as I was sending a birthday box and it was raining all morning!  I wish that I wasn't so focused on this to-do list because I would have loved to sit around in my PJs, watch TV and drink coffee....dreamy.  Anyway, I had to flip over the rack today and paint the underside, because, you know, people will see the underside!  Here's how it looks today:


Looking awesome!


**David Update**

David said that he was working on a supply request and taking some online classes today, sounds very important.  He took a day off from lifting because he said his body was getting tired, but one day off must be enough.  He is back and at the gym today doing some squats (his personal fav).  He also sent me this photo of him and his Ssgt!  


It's a very nice mother and father photo!


David, can you just come home already?  Skip the last 3 months?  I think that's fair!  Or Angela and I were talking about her idea of splitting the deployment with spouses, Marines for half, Spouses for half.  I SO got that!!  Bring it on sandbox!

I'm here, with very cold feet, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

1 comment: