Monday, January 23, 2012

{love from david}

I have been on a mini high today.  When I woke up this morning I had the most adorable e-mail from David.  I send him random and hilarious greeting cards in the mail quite often, so David felt the need to write me about it.  David went on to tell me that he makes an effort to let me know that he loves me and that he is constantly thinking about me.  He loves that even though around the world, I can make him feel warm and loved.  We both know that our circumstances stink, but in their own way.  I moved states, got married and live where I know no one.  I'm lonely and the one person that I can connect to here, is on the other side of the globe risking his life.  He has been called to deploy to a war zone, where he can't be himself, he can't relax, he is always in Marine Mode.  I'm glad that I got to marry this one.  He is the best and understands me even when I don't understand me, that's when you know it's real love.  I can't wait to get my best friend back.


That pretty much sums it up, and it goes the other way too.


**David Update**

I haven't gotten much of an update from David.  I did get to briefly chat with him last night and he was practicing his golf swing, well, his putting swing.  So, at least his mind was clear enough to goof off for a minute.  


David, I know that you love and if I didn't love you so much I wouldn't have given up my life for you.  

I'm here, so full of food, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment