Wednesday, January 4, 2012

{half way}

As the end of 2011 came and the beginning of 2012 is happening, the deployment is half way done.  As this is my first deployment, this will be the first time that I get to look positive about the deployment!  Light at the end of the tunnel!  Finally!  I can't wait.  I have no more trips planned, no where I need to be, all I get to do is get the home ready for my husband to be back home.  I have lots to do here, maybe paint, get a rug, move the workout equipment, get desk chairs, clean the fans, fix the blinds, so forth and so on!  The list can go on and I think it's time for me to stop procrastinating.  Time to get my booty in gear!  David will be home sooner than I know and it will definitely sneak up on me!


David took my golfing last year with him!  (Well, I walked, he golfed!)


**David Update**

I received a good morning e-mail from David this morning.  I haven't gotten an update on his life on LNK, but I will get something and update you tomorrow!



David, I promise, the house will be better when you get back!  I will get things accomplished!!

I'm here, cold, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment