Tuesday, January 3, 2012

{on my way}

As we drove back to NC yesterday I began to search through my music and found songs that remind me of David.  Our favorite band, OAR, has been a long time favorite for us.  We love their music, we love their concerts, so much that one of their songs became our wedding song.

Take a minute and listen to this song.  It's a sweet song about souls connecting and being there for each other.  As David is on the other side of the world I feel even more connected to this song and long for his presence.



**David Update**

I haven't heard from David today!  He is either really busy, communication is shut down or he is out and about!


David, I can't wait for you to be back here, so that we can sing and dance together.  I miss our random dances while you hum songs.  

I'm here, back in our house, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment