Wednesday, January 25, 2012

{handy andy}

I love making to-do lists.  As many pages as I have on my to-do list, I've only just begun!  I started my "deployment to-dos" is October!  Ah!  It's now January and I have officially started.  :)  One project down; yesterday I took our beautiful patio furniture out of the garage (where it's always been!), put the outdoor finish on it and put it on the porch!  YAY!  Next project began today.  My lovely husband bought me a mega margarita maker! (Yumm.)  So, I need somewhere to put it along with our wine bottles (which are still in a cardboard box!).  I bought, from Lejeune Yardsales, a used kitchen cart and headed straight to Lowe's Hardware to get some needed supplies.  I will strip the varnish and refinish it to match our dining area!  I can't wait to continue to cross things off my list.  You can just call in Handy Andy!

I think I need some power tools.  I tried to talk the guy at Lowe's into letting me buy one for this project, but he kept telling me that it was unnecessary!  He said to come find him with my next project and he might let me get one!  Good thing for David's wallet!

Here are some photos from my last power tool job!


Look at that precision!


I think I'm a natural!


Oh no!  What happened to Greg's face!?



**David Update**

I don't have one yet, he is still asleep.  I'm assuming that he has been very busy at work since I haven't gotten a good update in a while.  He seems happy and has his thoughts on coming home.  Every once in a while he mentions something that he wants to do when he gets back!  He is looking forward to getting back, hearing the new music, watching some new movies, hanging out with friends and family and, of course, lots of golfing!


David, when you get back to our house, it will finally feel like a home!  It's going to be great!

I'm here, with a delicious brownie, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment