Tuesday, January 17, 2012

{life}

I can say, as most of you will agree, life is crazy.  You never know what each day will bring, whether it will be a great day or an awful day, filled with lots of love or filled with loneliness.  Everyday can be completely different, or it can feel like Groundhog Day (BTW -- I just learned what that meant!).  Life is SO unpredictable, yet I try to predict my life all the time.  It never seems to go like I have thought it should, rather it takes some bends and turns that I don't expect.


Dang, wouldn't it be nice to know what's going to happen?  How you can prepare your mind and body for what's about to come?  Sure, it would be nice, but would it be as fun?  I don't think so.  As much I can complain about how my days go sometimes and how often I feel like the world is against me, it always ends up the way it's supposed to be.  Some say the stars are aligned, some call it luck, I call it God's Divine plan for me.  I don't know what it is and I never know what's going to happen (or what's going on), but hey, I'm along for the ride.


**David Update**

And as unpredictable as life can be, I haven't heard from David in at least two days now.  He must be out and about!  I hope that he and his Marines are thinking smart and being safe.  All my thoughts and prayers go out to them tonight.


David, I know I like to complain sometimes (okay, well, a lot) but life isn't awful.  We have had our ups and downs and I'm sure there are many more to come.  I love you and only wish the best for our lives together.

I'm here, with paint swatches on the walls, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment