Wednesday, January 11, 2012

{grump}

Well, last night is the first night that I have not blogged.  I feel kind of bad about it.  It, blogging, has become a part of my nightly routine.  Last night was the exception, I was being a grump, I don't know what my problem was!  I couldn't get out of my funk!  I'm normally pretty good at that, looking at old photos, a cup of coffee, eating chocolate, or talking to David normally works.  Unfortunately it didn't.  I fell asleep on the couch, woke up moved to my bed and hit snooze for an hour this morning.

Today is the day to work on my mood.  I need to get back to what I normally am.  My mood should be great, I'm more than halfway through the deployment!  My husband will be back sooner than I know.  There are so many things I have to do, I have a 2 page to-do list.  That should keep me busy enough not to be grumpy.


This picture helps put me in a better mood.  

**David Update**

The other day I posted that it was the first morning that David had taken off (working out) since he'd been at LNK.  I had been a little misinformed.  He has taken days off, especially when he is off the wire (not on base).  It was the first morning in a while that he had taken off, he needed to rest his body.  I chatted with him for a while last night and he seemed like things were going well.  He had a handle on his Marines and his paperwork.  He said it is cold there and he has to layer his clothing to go to work.  


David, sorry I was a grump last night, I'll be better at it now!

I'm here, with coffee and goldfish for breakfast, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment