Sunday, January 22, 2012

{pistol}

Oh!  This is SO me!


I'm glad that I learned how to use a firearm, but I still check the shower curtain when I pee and shrink into my bed when I hear a strange noise outside.  Haha.  I am such a sissy for weird noises, that's okay, I'll get used to them eventually!  But I do wanna say that I think blankets do make us feel so hidden!


**David Update**

David was up and at 'em and headed to the gym already this morning!  He is well and safe.  


David, your birthday is coming up!  You are about to catch up to me!  We are getting older but not together.  I wish that we could do that together too.  But, soon, soon enough you will be home.

I'm here, planning a potential road trip, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment