Friday, January 6, 2012

{excited}

Some nights I sit on my couch and get really excited about David coming home.  I just think about it for hours, imaging what it will be like, what's the first thing we will do, what will we have for dinner, what's our new routine gong to be?  I imagine what he will look like in person, will he have lost weight, gained weight, be tanner, be balder?  Will we sleep for hours when he gets home because of the days of travel he will have had, or will we sleep a few hours then wake up because of the excitement of seeing each other.  It's a feeling that I can't wait for, a feeling I'm not sure I'm going to be able to describe.  But, from here on out, it is looking up!  So excited to be excited!!

Here is a photo of David's 1st Sgt giving his "diamond cuts" for another Marine!  What a great barber!


**David Update**

David says that time has been good lately.  He took a few phone calls yesterday and took a day off from the gym, the first day he can remember taking off since they arrived.  Today he said that he has more paperwork to fill out and will be briefing his Marines.  


David, I'm so excited for you to come home!  I imagine that you are excited too!

I'm here, with my space heater blowing, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment