Saturday, January 21, 2012

{rainy day}

I love rainy days.  I wish I could have laid around my house all day and watched TV, cleaned and baked.  How dreamy. Instead I had a packed day!  I ran a 1 mile fun run with my neighbor and her daughter, went to the shooting range to learn how to shoot David's pistol with my buddy Nash and then had dinner with wives from David's battalion.  All in all, it was a pretty good rainy day out of the house.


I'm not having a bad night, but I think this is always something good to have tucked away in the back of your beautiful brain.  Sometimes I feel like every night is dark and cold, but thankfully, each and every morning, I wake up to the sun shining in my window.  The sun will never fail to rise.  


**David Update**

HE'S BACK!  He said that his mission was successful and everyone is safe.  Not much more of an update than that.  I will try to get a better one tomorrow.


David, I'm glad that you made it back safely and everyone else is safe too.

I'm here, with a rainy night, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment