Sunday, January 1, 2012

{goodbye OH}

It's been a good couple of weeks here in the Buckeye state.  I have seen lots of family and friends while I'm here, and I think I've even become closer with some of them.  I have gotten to shop at places that I miss, redeemed my free coffee at a local cafe, eaten at local joints, been to my church, had a birthday, celebrated Christmas and New Year's with people that I love.  When I moved I was ready for the change, not that I hated this place, but I just needed life to move on, and it has.  But, it's good, no, it's great to come back and be where I'm from.  I'm a Midwest girl at heart.


My sister and father singing their beautiful hearts out!  
(the in-law side of my family)


**David Update**

Last night, (David's AM) he had some free time that he was able to Skype with his family.  It was wonderful to have him on New Year's Eve, whether it was by videocam or real person, they loved being able to talk to him.  He said he is doing well.  Today on his agenda he is working out, working, running, and sleeping.  (Those were his words exactly!)  Sounds like a jammed packed day!


David, I love Ohio, but I can't wait to be back in NC.  We are on the better half of the deployment and I can't wait to get home and make life cozy before you come back!  I'm so excited!

I'm here, in dreamy fleece pants, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.   

No comments:

Post a Comment