Saturday, December 31, 2011

{my man}

David,

I miss you a lot today.  There are so many times when I want you back, when I'm angry with your job and wish that we could be normal.  Every night, I want to come home to you, I want to hug you, I want to kiss you, I just want to be with  you.  I try not to complain about you not being here with me, but sometimes it just stinks.  It stinks to go out with your friends, by myself, it's hard not to have someone at Christmas, it's hard to be you and I to everyone, it's hard.  I don't like feeling alone in everything I do, but unfortunately for the time being, I am.

I love you for what you are doing, most people we know would not have the dedication and determination to do what you are doing.  I am thankful for the Corps and your Marines particularly.  I love you and wouldn't want to be with anyone else.  Be safe, work hard and come home soon.

I love you.


**David Update**

I have not heard from David today, as I'm sure you know, this could be for a multitude of reasons.  Here is a picture of David and a few of his Marines.  


Those are some fine looking men!  Cute hat David!!  :)


David, I've got your back no matter what, I just wish there was a way not to feel alone sometimes. 

I'm here, with no voice, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment