Sunday, December 18, 2011

{family}

Sometimes when in NC it is hard to remember what spending good time with family is like.  Luckily, I have a good family.  Tonight I got to hang out with my cousin (Jason), his mom and dad and my mom!  We had dinner, drank wine and just chatted.  No judgement, no rude comments, no awkward pauses, just fun and relaxing.  I miss that.  Whether with actual family or my extended family, I miss it.

I have been so blessed with the amount of love that I receive from family.  I can only fall to my knees and be thankful for what I have been given.  I know that David will be missing everything that we do this holiday season, but he should know that as much love as we get back home, he is getting twice that amount in love sent his way; in cards, packages, presents, thoughts and prayers.  No matter what family fun we have this year, he will be missed but constantly kept in our mind.  We will tell stories about him and maybe even have Skype dates with him.  He will still be kept in the family fun!

Speaking of family, here is a photo taken from my cousin's (Travis') graduation from the Columbus Police Academy.  Watch out Columbus, you have just been given one of the best that my family has to offer!



"I'm coming for you."


**David Update**

Still no word from David today.  I'm sure he is out and about or the communications are down.  Wishing him warm showers and safety.  


David, I've missed you a ton today.  Church without you was sad even though it was a warm welcome home. SO many people asked about you and asked me to tell you hi for them and that you are constantly on their minds and in their prayers.  So much love being sent your way!

I'm here, with my panda, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment